Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thank goodness for spam email addresses

Before I left for the bridal expo the advice that I kept getting over and over was MAKE A SPAM EMAIL ADDRESS! I already had one so I didn't think much of it and now, 2 weeks later, I realize why they said this.

I seriously haven't stopped getting emails since I left. Yes, they are helpful but ummmm please stop. I have my spam email connected to my phone so I still GET them, but 9 times out of 10 I don't read them. Maybe I'll refer back to them later..... ooorrrr maybe not.

I know I've been missing from the blogosphere for a bit, but Mr. O and I have been super busy. We were able to visit his brother & wife for a very special occasion: His Brother's Winging. He's officially a pilot! Woohoo!! They will be stationed in North Carolina and I definitely think it'll be nice to have them closer. Congrats Bro O!!!

 Blurry but awesome nonetheless.


Mr. O got my some gorgeous pearl earrings for Valentine's Day. He's so sweet! A while ago I had said to him that I wanted some earrings that I could wear all of the time, but it was hard to find some because they always seems to bother my ears. Ta Da! He bought me some fancy kind and now I can wear them 24/7. It's awesome. For my birthday, he basically offered me anything that I wanted all day throughout our travels through the airport & he got me a rhino, Brutus. I heart him.

my beautiful earrings <3

Brutus on the airplane. hehe

On to some sad news... Mr. O leaves for training soon and I won't see him again for about a month. Sad face! I'm going to keep myself busy and hopefully the time will pass quickly, but then the dreaded D word (I don't remember what I said I was going to call this) approaches. Lame.

I can't end on a sad note so I'll talk about how awesome my parents are. For my birthday, I decided to ask for things that I'd need for my DIY projects. Two things came in the mail and from what I hear, "there's more where that came from." Whoop! Whoop!

 Never in a million years did I think I'd be excited about a professional paper cutter


Self healing cutting mat say whhatttt?!


I'll leave you with a funny wedding fact:

Most people were married in June because they took their yearly baths in May and still smelled pretty good in June. However, since women of the day were especially concerned about their body odor at social affairs, the bridesmaids carried bouquets of fresh flowers to hide any unpleasant odors. The bride, of course, had the largest bouquet, and family members were each given smaller bouquets or corsages. - unknown source

No comments:

Post a Comment