(1) I got my "finale" present from my parents... and it's awesome.
(2) I found dresses for my beautiful Bridesmaids.
(3) I don't know what three is but a list isn't a list if there is only 2. haha
1. My parents sent me all of the cool stuff that I need for some of my DIY projects. As you might remember I got these and these. You might be asking yourself, "I wonder how she is going to keep all of that stuff organized and be able to lug it around with her to different locations?!" ... No? You're not asking yourself that? Weird.
Anywho, if you by some chance WERE thinking that, I have the answer. Meet: Crop in Style. Lets call her, "Swag Bag," from now on because that's much cooler. So I received this aforementioned Swag Bag and I couldn't be more delighted. It's gigantic, it fits all of my arts and crafts (I'm such a dork), and it's on rollllerrrrrssss! haha. I just lost all my cool points in a matter of seconds.
This is clearly a picture of the Swag Bag after I filled her with all of my stuff. I was too excited to take a before and after.
2. I got a brochure today in the mail. Yes, my first junk mail: wedding style. I have no idea where the place is located because they don't say it in the little packet, but I do have a nice note from the owner on the inside page?? Anyways, I found the dress for my awesome bridesmaids. They are just so amazing!
hahahaha.. Totally kidding. Seriously though I know I had you going. First of all, check out divas face on the right. Secondly, wtf. The funny story behind this is that I sent this to the seester and told her that I had found the dress and didn't say "haha" in the text or anything. She responds (much later), "really?" I imagine her thinking, "How can I be neutral with my response?" so she chooses a word that can be read, "Really? That's so exciting!" or "Really, are you kidding me?!" To confirm this thought, I told her that I was j-king and she said, "lol don't do that it's awkward." hahaha ... I was crying due to the extreme joy and laughter that I received.
3. I'll just make something up. For example, I made a color-coded calendar today because (a) I have too much time on my hands (b) March and April are going to be crazy busy and (c) because I can due to my Swag Bag having all of my marker organized. I guess I'm literally trying to draw myself a picture so that I can stay focused, organized, and calm for the next two months.
It's much nicer in person, but I don't need everyone "knowin' my bid-ness" so I blurred out the deets. hahaha
Another cool thing that's going on is that I'm ready to sign a contract with a wedding planner. Now, don't get your britches in a bunch, I'm only having her for "day-of" stress relief. The cool thing is that she will help much more than that if I just can't get something to come together or if I need some supplies (I have full access to everything that she has in stock). EX.CITE.ING!
Lastly, I had my 2nd training session (read: I got my bum kicked for the second time). It amazes me how much better I feel about myself when I'm working out and eating better. It does a number for my mind and body. Double Whammy!! I'm trying to figure out how I used to workout 6 days a week 4 hrs at a time and still function. In the words of Toby Keith, "I ain't as good as I once was." Tomorrow, I'm going to weigh myself... I'm not big on the whole scale thing, but I do want to see if anything has changed. It's pretty crazy, but I can already tell in certain areas. Mostly because my stomach and legs don't look (as much) like blubber anymore. Sah-weeettt!