Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding Planning.... or lack there of.

Hi there! It's been a while, huh? So I left off before NYC. I can't even begin to recap that trip because it was a whirlwind of awesome-ness. I'm still exhausted.

As for wedding planning? It's been put on hold for the most part. I have been talking to my stationary designer (I got her first drafts today)!! We are working in the right direction to having something perfect. Yay!!

My new camera has been treating me very nicely... even though I still don't really know how to use it. I'm learning. I think that the girls and I might take some pictures this weekend.

My main focus has been getting my Etsy Shop, Amethyst Layne, off of the ground. That means making lots of flowers and doing some serious research on marketing and advertising Etsy style... there's a lot more to it than it looks!! The name came from my birthstone & my middle name. So far, so good.... I'll keep you posted. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment