Monday, January 31, 2011

Lets take a moment for some important news.

First of all, I was able to have an unexpected weekend with Mr. O and it was fantastic. The weather was beautiful and we were able to spend a lot of time outside and enjoying it all. A truly wonderful weekend.

The really important news that inspired the name of this post is that... wait for it...

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 12 DAYS!

Get excited people.Get.Excited! I'll be spending some time in Texas for Mr. O's brother's winging, which is super exciting. I've never been to Texas. Unfortunately, we'll be traveling through a few airports on my actual birthday making it too hard to actually do anything (lame). 

I'll be coming home the next day because I'm going to start coaching AAU basketball (awesomeness) and tryouts are the 13th (another lame). I'm sure my birthday will be great no matter what I'm doing. I just wish I had more time in a day, but doesn't everyone?

But if you want to know what I want... it's this. Don't worry, it's only around $800. bahahaha.. A girl's gotta dream, right?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment