Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Exhibition: a collection of things (goods or works of art etc.) for public display

I ventured into the "expo" forest today to see what all of these bridal people had to offer. I realize that going to an expo this early that I will not find a dress or something - totes out of season! lol I mostly wanted to explore for some goods like catering, cake, florist, etc....

The best thing about this? Mr. O and I are going to South Carolina to look at reception venues the first weekend in February annnndddd there is an expo that weekend! What are the chances? When something like this just falls into your lap, it's a must. I think it'll be nice to just go and see everything in one place. I was kind of dreading going from place to place... to place... to place. This way, we can just venture through the booths. It's on Sunday, but the mister has said that he will suck it up even though he has to work on Monday and we'll have a drive ahead of us. Nice!

It doesn't appear to be crazy big so maybe we can kind of speed through it. I've also proposed for the seester and madre to have a "girl's weekend" with me so that we can go to one in Chicago. *hint*hint*

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I just want to say that I went to an expo before my wedding and it was great! But it seems that you're smarter than I am - I went to one in Atl thinking it would be helpful. Wrong! BUT, my sister lives in Atl, and she won $1500 worth of laser hair removal. Ha! So, it was good for her. To this day, my email gets flooded with junk from all the vendors I gave my address to. So, if you have a junk email, I suggest you use that one! Have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is going to be much smaller than the one that you probably went to. I wouldn't mind winning some free stuff, but I will be safe to either not give my email or give them my junk one!

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete