Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wanted: The Perfect Location

The search for a reception venue continues. Thanks to Mr. O's family, I've had better luck in the past few days finding options. The one thing that I have seen across the table are comments like, "Venues book quickly.. the earlier, the better." So, I'd really like this to be taken care of ASAP. Unfortunately, the schedule doesn't have a trip to South Carolina penciled in. Uh oh....

There are 3 places that I really want to check out. I think that it's safe to say that I'll find the best place out of the three.  I wish I could magically transport the two of us so that we didn't have to make the drive, but that's not realistic. Hmmm... I suppose that if they aren't available, it wasn't meant to be!

Sneak peek of the different options:

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

I can't give away all the deets!

*Note: Option 3 has been eliminated due to size & we have found 3 other options*

No comments:

Post a Comment