Monday, January 24, 2011

Finding Treaure

Mr. O and I were able to spend this past weekend lounging and having a nice time together. Ahhh, just what the doctor ordered. As I was getting ready to leave I noticed an unopened box. What was this little treaure? Well, it was a photo printer/scanner that was purchased in '09 that he has never used before! It was fantastic.


Was I excited because I confiscated it and could now print/scan anything that I wanted straight from my computer at any time? No! I was excited because I can now print the Save the Dates, Invitations, Programs, and whatever other wedding-ness that I decide to dive into... AND I CAN USE GLOSSY PAPER! haha

Anyways, I hooked it all up last night and it works perfectly. Mr. printer is now patiently waiting for me to start using it until the cartridges start smoking. haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment