Sunday, May 8, 2011

Military Addition - One of Many.

 The day came even though I willed it not to.

In the "Big D" underway, I thought I'd have a post completely dedicated to that. Today, for whatever reason, I have stumbled upon some pretty cool blogs. I guess I probably think they're cool because I'm diving head first into this military life and when someone has a blog that make me say, "Ohh.. I get it now!" it really helps.  I'll be honest and say that I haven't read every single post of every single blog, but below you will find the blogs that I have stumbled across today where I've found a post that has enlightened me.

The Gunny's Wife - Thank you for the recipe and instructions for the cake in a jar ... with pictures!


wp-content-- She has contests, not to mention her awesome little badge. Sweeeett!!


Atta Girl! Gifts -- Such cute pendants for those ladies that have gone through some tough times. They are pretty much the equivalent to their counterparts ribbons. 
On Leave -- Imagine a travel agent that knows all about military discounts... holler! 

Lastly, I'll leave you with a cute military wedding photo. :) 

Adorable! (not sure where I got it....)

It just dawned on me that I have a significant amount of planning to do without Mr. O here. Lame! Such exciting plans and I want to share every moment with him. It'll be okay. That's why we have letters, emails, motomail, Facebook, packages, and anything else I can think of. Thank you technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment