Monday, May 23, 2011

The Good STDs

I've ordered & received our Save the Dates! It was a really fun project, too. Thanks to Mr. O's sister we had some great engagement pictures to choose from and then I taught myself to use Photoshop.... BAM Save the Dates are made! Yay for that! I, obviously, can't post them because I want to make sure people see them in real life first, but regardless it's super exciting. After revisiting our guest list it looks like I'm going to have to place another order, but I have plenty of time to do so.

Another thing that is on my "to-do" list is schedule some meeting with some catering companies. We thought we had that figured out, but I just hate when people aren't on top of things! That's a whole different story, but if you read the post about the florist you get it because it's the same situation. Hopefully, I can pick food that Mr. O will like!!

Things that I keep putting off, but feel like I need to get done are listed below.

Catering & Bar
Photography
DJ
Anything important to do with the wedding that's not fun and crafty

I think I have #2 & #3 taken care of. I'm just really terrible at making that last decision with fear that I will regret it... even though I know that won't. It's weird "down payment" anxiety. haha

This past weekend I went to my friend's wedding. It was really great seeing so many friends from high school and being able to visit good ole' Indiana!

All together now, "Awwwww!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment