Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The best of friends... Having so much fun together!

 
If you need the visual to appreciate Disney as much as I do, your wish is my command.

Or maybe you prefer a little Hangover action.

Okay, so here is what I'm getting at: I have the best friends in the whole world. I hope that you all have friends that email you in the middle of the day or late at night to ask you if THEY can make you something amazing for your wedding. Seriously?! Of course you can!

Recently, I had one of my amazing friends email me to tell me that she found something on Etsy & wanted to know if I wanted her to make me one because the price tag was a whopping $200! Uh, yeah... I do. :) I am already visualizing where I'm going to put this masterpiece!

This happens a lot! For the most part, anything that I have wished to have at my wedding (besides a pony.. lol jk.. I don't really want a pony, dad. ;)) has come alive, at least in theory. Even things that I didn't even know I wanted have now been added! Everyone is willing to pitch in! Last night, I went to an American Legion meeting and the women of the Auxiliary ASKED if they could help me.

I don't want to tell you all my wedding secrets, but know that there are a lot of tricks up these sleeves of mine & I can't wait to show you all the DIY awesomeness that I hope makes our wedding unique and lovely. 

I find it completely humbling that people want to take time out of their own, busy schedules to help me make our day perfect. I'm extremely grateful and if somewhere down the road I forget to tell you, I love you and I appreciate all the things that everyone has done and will do to make the day perfect for both Mr. O and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment